“'Thank You' is an expression we use daily… from an impersonal quick comment to a more heart-felt appreciation of support from parents, family, friends, teachers, volunteers. I hope this piece can be used for all those circumstances when you want to say 'Thank You'. The gesture of the figure, leaning forward, is an offer of gratitude and hospitality. The flowers are classic, timeless peonies, which release a beautiful fragrance, and whose lifecycle can span generations.” —Susan Lordi
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Standing figure in cream dress, holding out small bouquet of pink peonies
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to express appreciation and thankfulness for teachers, volunteers, donors, caregivers, friends… or for those who love flowers!