On-the-Go Crafts - Origami Animals
Making fun, foldable crafts has never been easier! Step-by-step instructions and fold marks on the patterned paper sheets guide kids through the steps to make adorable origami animals. The activity set includes everything needed to make 40 different animal faces and shapes--from kittens and puppies to giraffes, penguins, and even a traditional crane. Use the 36 animal print papers and six patterned papers to create designs, and then add the included 38 detail stickers (like silly eyes or a crown for the frog) to make them pop. Projects range from beginner to intermediate to advanced, helping to develop and advance fine motor skills, hand-eye-coordination, and dexterity. All of the origami supplies store neatly together, making it a great activity for creative kids on the go!
- Craft kit comes with everything needed to create 40 folded paper animals
- Includes 34 animal print papers (5 x 5 in./12.7 x 12.7cm), 6 patterned papers (5 x 5 in./12.7 x 12.7cm), 38 stickers
- Fold marks on the papers and detailed instructions for beginner, intermediate, and advanced projects
- Ages 6+
- On-the-Go format is great for families on the move
- Package: 6 x 10 x .5 in. (15.24 x 25.4 x 1.27 cm)